NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: NHL® Gigapixel powered by www.panoramas.com Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas, INC, 5451 Smetana Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55343 (the "Sponsor") and administrated by Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas, INC, 5451 Smetana Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55343 ("Administrator"). The Sweepstakes starts at 8:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2014 and closes at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 15, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) when all entries must be received. All references in these rules are Eastern Time, which shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada excluding residents of Quebec, the fifty (50) United States (excluding, for clarity, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories and possessions) and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their Province or State (or District of Columbia, as applicable) of principal residence at time of entry. Employees of the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member teams, NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V. (the foregoing NHL entities, collectively, the “NHL Entities”), Blakeway Panoramas, INC., and each of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit gigapixel.panoramas.com/winterclassic/2014/ (the “Sweepstakes Website”) and on the welcome page check the box to indicate you have read and agree to the official rules & regulations. Complete the registration form. Once an entrant has entered, he/she must click on the link which will be sent to the email provided by the entrant or associated with the entrants Facebook account. Entrant will then receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Draw (see rule 5). All entries must be received on or before 11:59:59 PM ET on January 15th, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Closing Date”).
Limit of one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. No person may enter more than once by using different email addresses and no email address can be used to submit more than one (1) entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the property of Sponsor and the Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of one (1) panorama (approximate retail value of $30.00 USD) of the game shown in the gigapixel. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution or cash redemption will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. PLEASE NOTE: The ARV on prizing is based on US dollars and the ARV may vary between the US and Canada at time of being awarded.
5. GRAND PRIZE DRAW: There will be one (1) random Grand Prize Draw (the “Draw”) held on January 16th, 2013 (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 10:00 AM (ET) by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received (i.e., from the entire pool of Canadian and United States entrants) by the Sweepstakes Closing Date. The potential winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the Draw Date. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return a release form (where permitted by law) affirming his or her eligibility to participate, releasing the Released Parties (as defined below) from liability and consenting to the Released Parties use of the winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes (where permitted by law) (the "Release"), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she may be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, in order to be eligible to receive the Grand Prize, as applicable. The skill-testing question will be a part of the Release. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time period stated herein, fails to sign and return the Release within the required time period, or if the potential winner is Canadian, fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, then the potential winner forfeits the prize to be awarded. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified and/or forfeits the prize for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. A maximum of three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the other NHL Entities, Administrator, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, governors, partners, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. The Released Parties make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize and disclaim any implied warranty.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, undeliverable, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of the Grand Prize, including any travel related thereto. Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded.
9. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. In the event that Sponsor is prevented from awarding the Grand Prize or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state/province or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated or suspended before the designated end date, notice thereof will be posted on the Sweepstakes Website and the Sponsor will (if possible) select winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries legitimately received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, accepting the Grand Prize and/or Special Incentive prize constitutes winner’s consent to the Released Parties’ and each of their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, videotape, voice, opinions and/or city/state or province of residence for promotional purposes in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet-based media, at any time or times in perpetuity, worldwide, without further notice, payment or consideration. Without limitation, winner agrees to disclosure of his or her name (first name, last initial) and city, state/province of residence on the winners list, referenced below.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, (1) United States (including District of Columbia) entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, U.S.A. or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York, U.S.A. and (2) Canadian entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be subject to the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the Province of Ontario. Additionally, (x) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (y) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York, U.S.A. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
12. The Sponsor reserves the right, with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in the Province of Québec, to terminate or amend this Sweepstakes at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering, the Sponsor reserves the right, with the consent of the Régie, to cancel the Sweepstakes.
14. Note to Canadian residents: Personal information will be maintained on servers located in the United States.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to NHL® Gigapixel powered by Blakeway Panoramas Sweepstakes, Blakeway Panoramas, 5451 Smetana Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55343 The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete.